Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
山东群英会走势图More travel restrictions to important leisure destinations have forced easyJet to cut capacity again. However, the UK government has heeded calls...
- Aviation needs to 'reinvent itself' on sustainability
- easyJet Manchester Sep 2020 operations as of 30AUG20
- easyJet closes 3 UK bases from 01SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- EasyJet to close Newcastle, Southend and Stansted bases
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected